Tuesday, August 27, 2013

MONTHY MAKEUP OBJECTIVES: Goals for Aug/Sept 2013

Hello!

I apologise for being on the downlow lately, but I assure you I have not forgotten about the blog! I am currently on an anti-sugar crusade to cut it completely out of my diet (I ate way too much... so far so good though!) so my blogging time lately has turned into cooking time making sugar-free snacks for work!

Nonetheless, I have still been testing out products (including some polish for a change-up!) and these posts will go up when I have time to sit and put them together!

In the mean time, I have come up with a new section (to add to the oodles I already have lol) to blog about. My new topic is "Monthly Makeup Objectives". The purpose of this is to have a list of goals on here, of things I would like to do/try/wear over the specified time period (this one is August and September!). When I complete a said task, I will write a little post about it with some pictorial evidence... pilfered from my instagram account! haha. Hopefully it serves of some inspiration to you when you are next reaching for some makeup or polish!

So here are my current list of makeup objectives:

  • Wear more glitter
  • Fancy eyebrows
  • Practise cat-eye eyeliner with an angled brush
  • OCC Lip Tar/Illamasqua combos
  • Do a makeup look inspired by someone on Instagram
  • Wear Stila liquid lipsticks 
  • Do a look with a Sleek i-Divine palette
  • Use the Sleek Candy Collection
  • Do a look with a nude lip
  • Do a minimal look using BB cream
  • Do a look with cream blush
  • Use MAC Lipglasses
  • Do a brown smokey eye
  • Complete another #whydidn'tiwearitearlier
  • Do some nail art
  • Try and dupe MAC's 'O' Lipstick
There we have it! I wonder how many I will be able to get through! Are there any that you are looking forward to, or are there some that you think I should add to the list?
Love,
Your PM x



No comments:

Post a Comment