Wednesday, August 14, 2013

SWATCH FEST: Even More OCC Loose Colour Concentrates!

Well, 

I've been at it again... Buying more things I don't need! lol
Lipstick Republic had a 20% off sale, so my arm was easily twisted to buy a few new goodies! (I mean really, did you expect anything less? lol).

I picked up three more OCC Loose Colour concentrates and Lime Crime's China Doll palette (A swatch fest of China Doll will come at a later date!).

I have previously swatched the rest of my Loose Colour Concentrate collection and you can view them here (11) and here (3)! Including these latest few, my collection sits at 17/35... so about half way! (and geez I feel like I'm running out of options! lol)

My three latest choices: Foxfire, Brasstacks and Jubilee!

L: Foxfire, R: Brasstacks, B: Jubilee

L-R: Jubilee, Foxfire, Brasstacks
Jubilee: A pale blue with a turquoise duo-chrome type shimmer. It is great for layering! When this arrived, I went 'oh dear what have I done?!'... But swatched, it's actually quite pretty!
Foxfire: A bright grassy-type green with silver shimmer undertone. I am surprised that I didn't pick this one up sooner being that I have a big love of greens.
Brasstacks: Brasstacks is a great every-day dark chocolate brown with a gold shimmer. As the name implies, it does lean a touch brassy. This is another one I am surprised that I didn't end up with sooner.

As mentioned, I purchased my LCC's from Lipstick Republic (remember to use code 'RepublicVIBs' for 10% off!). The going rate is AUD$14 for 2.5gms (great value!)

Have you tried Loose Colour Concentrates? Got any favourite colours?
Love,
Your PM x

No comments:

Post a Comment