Tuesday, August 6, 2013

SWATCH FEST: More OCC Loose Colour Concentrates

Hi guys and girls!

A while ago, I posted swatches of my OCC Loose Colour Concentrates collection. Today, I have a few more swatches to add!

I love these Loose Colour Concentrates because they are super pigmented and at a really attractive price point given the quality!

The latest three I've picked up are: Smote, Technoir and Overlook!
L-R: Smote, Technoir, Overlook
L-R: Smote, Technoir, Overlook
Smote: A deep beige with prominent silver shimmer. It's a bit like a dark version of Clove.
Technoir: A deep blue with a duo-chrome shimmer. The OCC website says 'Dark Navy/Blue Duo Chrome', but I personally wouldn't call it navy (it does look Navy in the pot but doesn't swatch so dark!). The shimmer is like a purple shift and flecks of gold are also visible. It reminds me of Illamasqua's Alluvium but with finer shimmer.
Overlook: A deep purple with a golden shimmer. It's kind of like an eggplant/aubergine colour.

OCC Loose Colour Concentrates will set you back AUD$14 for 2.5gms (told you they were awesome value!). You can purchase them from Lipstick Republic (and remember code 'RepublicVIBs' for 10% off!).

These are great colours for winter! Smote is a great neutral, I love Technoir because I am absolutely in love with Alluvium and Overlook is such a pretty and dramatic colour for winter!

Have you tried any LCC's? Which ones are your faves?
Love,
Your PM x

No comments:

Post a Comment