Friday, August 2, 2013

FOTD: 'Ombre' Eyes Using Lime Crime Eyeshadows

Hello,

I thought I would share the FOTD from my Babette Review. I haven't really shared a FOTD lately and this is one of Mr PM's favourites. He encouraged me to put it in a post!

So here we go!

Please enjoy my dodgy instagram generated photo! lol


I used the following products:

FACE
  • Illamasqua Matte Primer
  • Illamasqua Skinbase Foundation in #6
  • Napoleon Perdis Camera Finish Powder in N2
BLUSH
EYES
  • Lime Crime D'Antoinette Palette - Mercurious (Inner Corner)
  • Lime Crime Aquataenea Palette - Seahorse Discourse (Next Colour)
  • Lime Crime Aquataenea Palette - Atlanteal (Next Colour)
  • Lime Crime Aquataenea Palette - Nautilus Prime (Outer Corner)
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette - Bootycall (Highlight)
  • Napoleon Perdis Mesmer-Eyes Mascara
  • MAC Fluidline in Blitz and Glitz
  • Eyebrows: Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake in Gaze
  • Lashes: Ardell 117's
LIPS


I was super pleased with how this turned out, and plan to do the same thing again soon, but with different colours (of course! lol)

Are there any looks of mine that you would like to see featured? You can see any daily FOTD's I post on Instagram (@polishedmakeup)
Love,
Your PM x

No comments:

Post a Comment