Tuesday, May 28, 2013

FOTD: Fancy Function!

Hello,

Last week I went to a function and I thought I would share the makeup look that I did for the occasion! (Sorry they are dodgy phone photos but you'll still get the idea!)




My dress was orange lace over beige so I didn't want to go too gun-ho with colour! I chose a co-ordinating bright lip because I like to be matchy like that! haha. The end result made me feel very glam!

I used the following products:



FACE
BLUSH
  • NARS Blush in Deep Throat
  • MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Stereo Rose (on apples of cheeks only)
  • Napoleon Perdis Contour Palette (brown contour only)
EYES
  • Bare Minerals Eyeshadow in Nude Beach (applied damp with MAC Fix+)
  • Sleek i-Divine in Original (brown-y colours used)
  • Napoleon Perdis Loose Eye Dust in Mosaic Gold
  • Napoleon Perdis Mesmer-Eyes Mascara
  • Napoleon Perdis China Doll Gel Liner in Equinox
  • MAC Pearlglide Eyeliner in Black Swan
  • Eyebrows: Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake in Vehement
  • Lashes: Lash Republic's 'The Hunter'
LIPS
  • MAC Lipstick in Ablaze
There you have it! I hope this serves as inspiration next time you are having a night out!
Love,
Your PM x

No comments:

Post a Comment