Monday, May 27, 2013

FOTD: Glam With Red Lips

Hello,

Another FOTD from last weekend here! I felt like going glam last sunday and wore a pretty dress to match! Once again, it's dodgy picture quality (thanks to the phone!).




I used the following products:

FACE
  • Illamasqua Matte Primer
  • Illamasqua Skinbase Foundation in #6
  • Illamasqua Skinbase Foundation in #1 (for blending into neck)
  • Napoleon Perdis Camera Finish Powder in N2
BLUSH
  • MAC Mineralise Skinfinish in Stereo Rose
  • MAC Marilyn Monroe Blush in The Perfect Cheek
  • Napoleon Perdis Contour Palette (brown contour only)
EYES
  • Bare Minerals Eyeshadow in Drama
  • Bare Minerals Eyeshadow in Celestine
  • Napoleon Perdis Colour Disc in Queen of the Night
  • Napoleon Perdis Loose Eye Dust in Mosaic Gold
  • Napoleon Perdis Mesmer-Eyes Mascara
  • Napoleon Perdis China Doll Gel Liner in Equinox
  • Eyebrows: Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake in Gaze used wet with Illamasqua Sealing Gel (I'm trying something new! lol)
  • Lashes: Lash Republic's 'The Hunter'
LIPS
  • MAC Lipstick in RiRi Woo 
The lippy is the LE Riri Hearts MAC Collaboration... I bought it because I got sucked in but I must say I was throughly impressed! The colour is really nice and it wore REALLY well and it didn't bleed! I am usually really clumsy with red lipstick but I didn't end up getting this one everywhere. It is a matte finish but it doesn't feel overly drying which is a huge plus! If you are Aussie, it's still available on the MAC website, otherwise, there is a second release in June (I think it is... actually that's quite soon!!).

Love,
Your PM x

No comments:

Post a Comment