Monday, June 10, 2013

FOTD: Illamasqua Speckled Liner

Hello,

Today I am sharing a FOTD with you. Since it was released with the I'Mperfection collection, I have admired Illamasqua's Speckled Eyeliner technique. Until now, I have not attempted it as I have not been overly confident with eyeliner. Looking at this (dodgy phone) photo I would say this is one of my best eyeliner attempts yet!




I used the following products:

FACE
  • Illamasqua Matte Primer
  • Illamasqua Skinbase Foundation in #6
  • Napoleon Perdis Camera Finish Powder in N2
BLUSH
  • MAC Mineralise Skinfinish in Stereo Rose
EYES
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Satin Taupe (Crease)
  • Bare Minerals Eyeshadow in Nude Beach (Lid)
  • Napoleon Perdis Loose Eye Dust in Mosaic Gold (Highlight)
  • Napoleon Perdis Mesmer-Eyes Mascara
  • Napoleon Perdis China Doll Gel Liner in Equinox
  • Illamasqua Precision Ink in Scribe
  • Eyebrows: Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake in Gaze
  • Lashes: Lash Republic's 'The Hunter' (these are definitely my favourite lashes!)
LIPS
  • MAC Lipstick in Embrace Me
The key to this look is the Precision Inks in Abyss (Black) and Scribe (White)! If you are keen, you can play around and use different colours (gold instead of white for example!). Either way, I feel liquid eyeliners would work best! (for the spots at least anyway!). Because the liner is reasonably simple, I paired it with a bright lip for a bit more interest.

There is a great tutorial for Speckled Eyeliner on the Illamasqua website which you can view here if you are interested!

Have you tried the Speckled Eyeliner? Do you want to?

Love,

Your PM x

No comments:

Post a Comment