Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What to Expect from the PM!

... NOT MUCH! haha just kidding :)

By PM I mean me, Polished Makeup!

Tonights post will be short and sweet as I'm out and about (and I HATE typing long mesaages/emails etc on a touch screen! lol) but I just wanted to let you know what I'll be blogging about over the next little while!

I aim to review: (in no particular order!)
- Beauty Sponges  (they seem to be all the rage atm!)
- Bite Beauty Matte lip pencils
- Zoya Diva Collection (if I can get my hands on it at Salon Melbourne!)
- Violent Lips/Violent Eyes
- LineCrime Geradium
- My newest Nars blushes! (including Sin)
- MAC Mineralize Lipstick

I hope to talk about:
- Eye Highlighters
- Brush Washing Tips
- My Makeup Routine
- Brushes I Use
- Dupes

I will also post some looks as well as what I've got happening on my nails! (and I have just done some Easter themed ones too!)

But now I will put it to you! What would you like to see on Polished Makeup?

xx
Ebony :)

No comments:

Post a Comment