Sunday, March 24, 2013

Welcome!

Greetings!

I have finally decided to bite the bullet and start a blog... so welcome!

It is my aim to talk about makeup... and polish! (and I love a good pun/play on words, so I felt "Polished Makeup" was appropriate!)

As for the 44... it's a running joke between the fiance and I! Thought it would have a bit more meaning being that polishedmakeup is taken :( sad part is it's not even used anymore!

I will post looks and reviews and probably some other random things on the way!

You can also find me on instagram! My user name is ebdog (still having a dilemma whether to change it or not! lol)

For those who don't know me, I am actually a Scientist by trade - with majors in Chemistry and Microbiology! I then fell in love with nail polish so I decided to go to tafe and study a Certificate II in Nail Technology! It was at tafe that I got more serious with makeup and I did a short course on Makeup Techniques. I would like to study more makeup but the availability where I am is pretty limited :(

Anyway, I best get back to sleep! (if you can't sleep, start a blog! right? lol)

I shall do a proper post sometime soon!

Ebony
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment