Sunday, September 1, 2013

MONTHLY MAKEUP OBJECTIVES: Wear Stila Liquid Lipsticks

To kick off my completed monthly makeup objectives, I will start with the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipsticks.

My love for liquid lipsticks first started with Lime Crime's Velvetines, but naturally being only available in two colours, I started searching abroad for different brands - to which I found Stila. I will review these in the near future when I have time to properly swatch them, but I might as well treat you to some pics of me wearing it being that I have them!

One thing I will note about these liquid lipstick... don't buy them solely based on the colour of the tube. Fiore in particular is a lot brighter on than in the tube! When applied, they dry down and the colour changes slightly. If you're buying online, check a few swatches on the net first!

Stila Aria 
Stila Fiore
Aria is a deep but bright plum colour and Fiore is a bright pink/fuchsia. Both wear really well (I wore Aria out for dinner to purposely put it through it's paces... it really doesn't budge!). I am glad I finally got around to wearing them and Fiore in particular will be making its way into rotation over summer!

One more thing to note with application, a little goes a very long way! (So make sure you use a light hand).

That's one checked off the list with plenty more to come!
Love,
Your PM x

No comments:

Post a Comment